Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Been a while...once again!

Its not that I don't have stuff to write, its just about getting to it I guess! A lot has happened in the past few months and I don't even know where to start. My parents were visiting me (Mom's still here) and the whole trip was bittersweet for a lot of reasons. Lot's has changed too....I got a new TV, bought a lot of stuff for my apartment, sometimes I look around and I can't believe all this stuff is mine! I used to get that feeling when I was kid....I used to look around my house and say to myself, "Everything in here belongs to dad, every little thing; will I ever get there some day?", its kind of surreal to be in this place in life, of course there's always something missing :)

I'm gonna try and write about some recent thoughts in the next few days, so if anyone's reading....STAY TUNED!

No comments: